Frostey's Mind Reincarnated

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Dag - Darn Snow.

Hello again. We had a terrible day of snow yesterday. The wind was violent as a tiger! It was rain, then snow, then, hail, then snow again!! It was terrible!! Makes me think that global warming should be called, "Glacier Melting," or somthing.
When I come to think of it, every thing is a close shave; what if when I was crossing the street, that person in the Sports Utility Vehicle that lets me cross the street, actually backed up on me? What if I I was so scared of blogging, like before I started this blog, I didn't start this blog? What if Richard M. Nixon didn't resign from office?
Another bad person AIM'd me. His screen name was somthing like, "hotbabemaster188 [note: don't IM this guy]," or somthing. All he typed was, "[cencored adjective]." That's it, only one word, I didn't repond, I just blocked him.
See you, Eben "Frostey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home