Frostey's Mind Reincarnated

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

On the word, "cool."

Hello. I just read some Comic Fantasy...again.
My least favorite adjective is the word, "cool." It sounds too mainstream. I would feel like the word, "cool," would come from the mouth of a child that doesn't like trying new things, plays video games when he can, likes violence, dis-likes education, hates tea, and hates other countries; I'm not any of those any more. I use the word, "interesting," instead of the word, "(I didn't want to type it again)." The word, "interesting, in my opinion, sounds like it would sound like it would come out of the mouth of a person that likes to try new things, doesn't play video games, likes tea, likes education, likes other countries; that's me.
Okey, see you!
-Eben "Frostey"

1 Comments:

  • try out cool, try out interesting, keep trying to learn from everything its wierd how we don't really grow much more exciting by putting others down.

    t

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home